
Here they are ...
1. Thoroughly cleaned, decluttered, and organized the little girls bedroom and bathroom. I don't know how such little people can make such a big mess, but they do, and NOW it is clean. How long will that last? I wonder ...
2. Scheduled some appointments ... Dogs to the VET for their boarding over Thanksgiving week and my consultation at the DENTIST. Have I mentioned that the BRACES COME OFF on November 9th? After that I hope to have a little whitening done and some bonding. The consult is for the after braces come off work. I CANNOT WAIT ... it's been a long 2 years and almost 7 months.
3. Got in a little ALONE TIME with the husband. We met for a bagel and coffee at our local Panera this morning. After Adoration he headed there to do some "work". He wanted a morning away from work to actually GET WORK DONE ;) It was nice to have a little time together even if he mostly did work and I read one chapter in my fun read.
Comments