I'm grabbing a few minutes to UPDATE ...
- Making some MEATBALLS , Spaghetti, and yummy garlic bread. Mommy's little swimmers will certainly be happy when their daddy brings them home from practice tonight!
- Auggie the Doggie is getting a tad bit BETTER. His newest FAULT includes a $12 a week dog bone habit. I would intervene, but I much prefer the bones over other items ... like furniture, clothing, pillows, wood ;)
- I feel like I should have mentioned this YESTERDAY (blushing), but my 2nd dear daughter turned "12". I can hardly belief it!
I'd write 12 things that I love about her, but honestly that list far EXCEEDS 12! You can check out my 11 from last year . Apparently I was a day late on posting it then ... oops! {k} is so special and surely you can tell from the number of posts I have about HER! Happy 12th Birthday to my talented, loving, silly, smart, and BEAUTIFUL daughter!!!!!
Feeling some love tonight ... yAY!!!
Comments
Happy birthday to your sweet 12 year old.
have you tried rehab for Augie the Doggie and his habit?