Six names you go by:
Three things you are wearing:
Three things you want very badly right now:
Three things you did last night/yesterday:
Two things you ate today:
Two people you last talked to on the phone: (I'm not a huge talker)
Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
Your three favorite beverages:
Tag you are it!
- Elaine
- Mommy
- Momto5minnies
- emommy5
- elect-du-lon (my space name when I was 5 ... lol)
- Mrs. Sch ... (only the Sunday school kids call me this)
Three things you are wearing:
- Flip flops (shhhhhhhhh ... I know it's November)
- Gray hooded zip up sweatshirt
- Clip in the front of my head (need haircut DESPERATELY)
Three things you want very badly right now:
- A REAL VACATION somewhere I can soak in warm sunlight and hear the ocean telling me to have a yummy frozen mommy drink
- Certain people to have a real spiritual awakening and know what is the TRUTH
- For my puppy Auggie to have HEARING ... the deafness is a challenge
Three things you did last night/yesterday:
- Drove around town ... school, art class (for daughter #2), swim team
- helped with the nightly homework
- browsed some Catholic book catalogs
Two things you ate today:
- Butternut Squash soup for lunch (homemade and it was YUM-A-LICIOUS)
- 2 snatched pieces of candy
Two people you last talked to on the phone: (I'm not a huge talker)
- The husband
- Grandma G (her birthday was on All Saint's Day)
Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
- Teach my girls (today was a REALLY GOOD DAY ... yay!)
- Grocery shop (ugh)
Your three favorite beverages:
- Coffee (the expresso roast from Green mountain for my Keurig machine)
- WINE (Cabernet or Pinot Grigio)
- Hot Chocolate with real whipped cream
Tag you are it!
Comments
I'm so coming back to steal it so I can post it at my bloggywoggy.
Tuesday HUGS!
You and I on a beach could get a long real fine
I am not much of a talker either so it would be real relaxing
Bring the Wine!!!!