- My husband (for his love, his time, his hard work, his commitment, his intelligence)
- My girls (for their love, their humor, their talents ... they make me so proud)
- My fitness (ran almost 5 miles yesterday ... could have been more, but I had to leave)
- My family
- My busy life (even though I curse it some days)
- My orthodontist/oral surgeon/dentist (they gave me a smile I could feel good about)
- My home
- My time at home and away as a busy mommy (I refuse to say SAHM any longer)
- Great swim team that is local (I never imagined the number of hours my family would devote to this sport, but it is so worth it)
- My CHURCH with all of it's great priests
- My daughter's Catholic youth group who took her to NCYC in Kansas City, MO
- For GOD (most of all)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!
Comments
I'm thankful for my bloggy friends -- for laughing with me, cheering me on when I needed encouragement, checking in on me when I've fallen off the face of the earth and keeping me inspired!
Monday before Thankgiving HUGS!