DROVE to NJ for the Thanksgiving week.
20 hours of drive time EACH WAY.
The drive there was straight through with 3 little stops.
WE ...
- shopped
- ate a lot of food
- consumed several glasses of wine (well I did ... not all of the "we")
- went out with the hubby 2 nights to meet up with High School friends
- slept very poorly in a little twin sized bed (I should have at least brought my own pillow)
- met with an internet mommy friend that I have known for 8 years
THEN ...
drove back home over the course of 2 days.
STILL ...
- catching up
- tired
- busy
- overwhelmed
*I'll try to get back to some blogging soon ;)
Comments
I'm glad you had a nice time and got home safe and sound!
Hang in there -- it'll all get done. Just pace yourself!
XOXO
Jen
I'm going to need some serious tips from you when we head out east in 2011. No, I'm not anal about planning ahead, why do you ask?
:P