Looks good, eh? I'm cheating a little with a ready chicken from SAMS.
Instead I cooked my spaghetti in chicken stock.
This big guy loves to lay on my vent in the winter and the summer months ... hogging any sort of air to make the family room comfortable. This is the "I was sleeping look".
I've said it before, but this puppy is work. I'm sure you couldn't tell at all from this photo. He looks all innocent and sweet. You almost want to kiss those pink dog lips.
Slightly out of focus picture of Comet. Here he is enjoying a quiet moment chewing the bone that he almost never gets to eat in peace.
I'm cooking one of Pioneer Woman's dishes tonight and couldn't help but to share some doggies as well. They go hand in hand, don't they?
Comments
I so want to make this. If I didn't have extra kiddos here today, I would have run to the grocery! :) Lemme know how it turns out.
And the dogs -- just precious -- from one dog lover to another, don't they have a way of just making you happy? They're always there to keep you company just when you need it most!
Hugs!