All of my children are somewhere else.
I'm trying my best to not get sucked into this computer.
Of course I did sneak in a few computer breaks between my cleaning and cooking.
Sarah over at Clover Lane posted some new changes to blogger that I just needed to try experiment with.
I've got a quiet, but busy weekend ahead. Hmmmm ... think that may be an oxymoron.
That's enough playing for now.
I should be running
I'm trying my best to not get sucked into this computer.
Of course I did sneak in a few computer breaks between my cleaning and cooking.
Sarah over at Clover Lane posted some new changes to blogger that I just needed to try experiment with.
I've got a quiet, but busy weekend ahead. Hmmmm ... think that may be an oxymoron.
- I get to watch my cute 7 year old play basketball. She makes me smile with her intensity and silliness (all in one).
- My 3 bigger girls will be at a meet ... SWIM FAST!!!!!!!
- Teaching Sunday school and will be touching on the tragedy in Haiti with some of this advice
- Organizing the homeschool room. Some changes are going on and I need to move things around.
Cool, eh?
That's enough playing for now.
I should be running
or cleaning
or napping
Quiet time like this ALMOST NEVER HAPPENS!
Comments