
Well, not the GRAND PRIZE winner, but I did win in the special category division ... most artistic!
Thank you to my lovely 12 year old daughter who photographed this picture. One of these days I will have to sit down with her and try to share some of my tips, but for starters she has a great eye and that is a good thing to have.
My thanks also to Deacon Bo who seems to have some unlocked artistic skills ... especially in the area of ash application.
Every time I see that ash it really does look like Jesus on the cross. Am I just crazy in thinking that?
Comments
My co-worker was distributing ashes and when I came to the front, he dipped his hand in so far down that I had a huge pile of ashes on my forehead. Mount Ash.
They sprinkled into my face for the next hour.
I promised him that I would be the ash distributor next year.