and I keep coming back to the same thought ...

It's what I check when I wake up ...
It's what I check too many times in the day when I have a spare moment ...
It's what I check on my handy dandy iPhone when I am waiting in the pickup line
Problem is, that all those quick little facebook checks take up a lot of time . I probably should (for fun) just tally the number of times I visit. I'm sure it would be SHOCKING!
So this year, I thought hard about it and decided that it will be good for me to take this break from facebook. Since joining, I've noticed how my thoughts and attitude can be quickly made sour by something I've read. That may be the biggest positive in taking a break. For the first time in a while, I may get to quiet my head by not reading political stuff , various drama, or those oh so annoying complaints that people like to post as their status updates.
(((((SIGH))))))
I think this may be a tough one for me, but I'm strong and I can do it ;)
*You may still find me here and on Twitter.
Comments
I know you can do it too. But I'll pray for strength for you, juuuust in case. :)
(((HUGS!)))
Blessings!
Thanks for the inspiration.