
This little girl will be done with Pre-K.
- I love her little class of 14 with it's super sweet teacher.
- I love her little uniform that she wears each time she goes to school.
- I love that she LOVES going to school and she is always happy at the end of the day.
- I love that she often takes a car nap in our afternoon travels ... she plays hard and needs it.
- I love that she sings cute songs at home ... clearly songs that were taught in class.
- I love that she checks her folder each day and always comes home with practice worksheets that she can't wait to complete.
- I love that she has made about 10 perler bead HEARTS for her teacher.
- I love that she learns about GOD and tells me about it.
((((SIGH))))
I will miss Pre-K too!
Comments