
Even though she doesn't go to a Catholic school, she often wears her Marian bracelet, her Purity Ring, and a Cross around her neck. They aren't just accessories.
She is 14 and loves her Catholic faith.
She even called up The Catholic's Next Door XM radio program one time.
She is my altar serving, faith loving, Catholic Youth Group attendee
who never misses mass.
She volunteers every Tuesday after school helping to tutor (small children) reading with a program called Building Bright Futures at our Church.
She is not like the 14 year old girl that I was.
I am SO blessed to have her in my life!
Comments
I have tons of those rubber, CTR (Choose The Right) bracelets that are similar to the yellow "Live Strong" Lance Armstrong bracelets. They remind kids to always try to make the right choices. They come in all kind of colors. I would be happy to send a couple to your kiddos if you think they might like them.