
It's been 2 (now 3) years since your passing, but I still think of you quite often.
I remember ...
- You were quiet
- You liked to people watch
- You always called me your thinker and asked what was on my mind
- You took me and my siblings to the beach when mom couldn't
- You bought me sneakers one time that mom NEVER would have allowed
- You let me eat cherry ices at the beach ... even though mom would probably curse you for the stains
- You never yelled at me ... that wasn't your style
- You took the blame for always getting lost when it was really mom who wandered (I know this now)
- You were so nervous walking me down the aisle
- You trusted my decisions
- You called me super ... you thought I was smart
- You suffered a lot, but put on a brave face
- You liked a lot of the same things that I do ... photography, beaches, creative stuff
- You passed on a lot of your traits to me
and for all that ...
I THANK YOU DAD
and
I still miss you!
2/26/38-5/21/07
Comments