Sometimes summer can be exhausting. I won't complain too much because I am home with my girls and we really do have a lot of freedoms. BUT, I am HOME with 5 girls and we all have our own thoughts of what we want to accomplish in a day.
Do we ...
read books?
organize the school room?
go to the pool?
watch TV?
do a craft?
mow the lawn?
paint a room?
clean a bathroom?
organize the garage?
have a friend come over?
go to a store?
play on the computer?
blog, facebook, or tweet?
take some pictures?
make Mickey Mouse waffles?
plan a homeschool year?
sort through the mail?
play in the sprinkler?
Getting 6 ladies (I'm in that mix) to agree on WHAT to do on any given day can be challenging. Definitely not as easy as picking out what shampoo to use or which color flip flops to wear.
((((SIGH)))))
Time to start the day ...
Comments
www.catholicheritage.blogspot.com