Skip to main content

I'm adding a new title to my RESUME ...

The resume that hasn't been touched in nearly 14 years. Sure I have been busy with REAL JOBS like ... being a mommy to 5, homeschooling, family logistics manager, Sunday school teacher, and more. However, it has been a long time since a JOB ... one that pays ... has been on the list.

So, I have been a little M.I.A. because somewhere in my regular duties I have taken on a part-time job. It should be 20 hours ... maybe a little less or a little more. It also should be FLEXIBLE; allowing for when I can do the job because I still homeschool, and I still need to do the after school (chaos) shuffle.

I think I can ...
I think I can ...

DO THIS!

Just bear with me as I try to manage it all.

Comments

Tiffany said…
Me too!~12 yrs, not 14. I'm thinking about it...not so sure though. Let us know how it goes! I think you CAN! :)
Anonymous said…
Just one day at a time!
Laura said…
I know you can do it.
Looking forward to hearing about your successes.

Popular posts from this blog

A scattered post ...

I throw myself into stuff all the time.  It can be anything from the start of a swim season, a new school year, the election, a vacation, an exercise routine etc.  I'm kind of in a phase where I really don't know what my focus should be.  I turned on the television and honestly, I have no idea what is on this fall season ... NO IDEA AT ALL .  If I watched television in the past few months, it was something kid related or Fox News. I NEED A NEW FOCUS. My current thoughts  ... reading a fictional, just for fun book stepping up my exercise routine thinking about our Christmas wish lists and shopping baking more ... I really am slacking in this area ways to save money so that we can get a new (second) washer and dryer for the upstairs (not a fancy kind because this would mostly be used by my oldest two children)... I actually have hookups. I wonder if a lot of people go through a sort of "lull" period this time of the year.  Surely it doesn't last long with the start ...

Momto5minnies meets the Pioneer Woman!

I read her blog and knew that she was coming into town for her book signing and I thought about going, but I also knew it was the day that I was getting my braces off (MONDAY 11/9). On Sunday night before, my husband made a quick trip to Walmart and brought home a flyer saying how Ree Drummond (The Pioneer Woman) was coming the next day. I'm not sure if my husband was more excited about me getting my braces off the next day or having me MEET THE PIONEER WOMAN. I guess I really did want to go, but now I HAD TO GO! Monday was a crazy day ... jitters in the am 4.6 mile run to make me feel relaxed (it was also my longest run yet) drop the 12 year old at her homeschool art class quick trip to Walmart (to see if there were Pioneer Woman cookbooks ... no luck, but my husband picked me up a few ... I'm gifting some for Christmas). home to throw a pot roast in the crockpot braces removal at 11:30am dentist visit at 1pm usual afterschool chaos of swim team home for a 30 minute rest wa...

Not a lot has changed ...

As a puppy he always liked a warm spot. We call Comet our "close talker" (from Seinfeld) because he is in your face and always a little too close for our comfort level. The girls don't seem to mind, but it can be a little annoying for my husband and I. Really, he is a fabulous dog. He listens well and is so gentle with everyone. *We don't let Comet on furniture ... except for the playroom/schoolroom couch. There he enjoys relaxing and being read to by one of the girls. SPOILED POOCH!