
I can think of so many other goals for this year ...
- run more
- read more
- learn more about photography
- learn to manage OUR money better and aim for debt free
- manage my time better
BUT, I almost always forget to focus on the moment ... whether big or small. So when my 13 year old asked me to come jump on the trampoline with her; I said YES! (really, I said no first).
I want my girls to think of me as a "fun" person and not the stressed mommy that I have been (for quite some time).
So this year I am aiming for the SIMPLE ...
JUST.HAVE.FUN!
Comments
happy new year!
Ps: say yes lots more it feels fun!
hugs
lila
And you know, even though I am more frazzled with a new little one, I find it easier to laugh and be funny and messy. Because, of course, there is no way I'm going to be able to do it all right now... so why not just have fun and enjoy the chaos?
:P