There is no swim meet (it was an off weekend for USA Swimming and the high school meet was cancelled).
There are no basketball games ... CANCELLED due to the icy roads.
Except for dropping my 10 year off at a sleepover party later today, there is nothing major to do!
I *could* do ...
BUT ...
My husband has dared me to sit and relax today. He told me to read and put my feet up.
So ...
I may just have to do that!
Speaking of books, did you know that the Pioneer Woman has a children's book coming out? I knew about her Black Heels to Tractor Wheels - A Love Story book ... which I may just have to buy because I'm curious.
Reading and watching these girls today. Sounds like a plan!


There are no basketball games ... CANCELLED due to the icy roads.
Except for dropping my 10 year off at a sleepover party later today, there is nothing major to do!
I *could* do ...
- laundry
- bathroom cleaning
- re-organizing of my closet
- "help" the girls with their mess in the playroom
BUT ...
My husband has dared me to sit and relax today. He told me to read and put my feet up.
So ...
I may just have to do that!
Speaking of books, did you know that the Pioneer Woman has a children's book coming out? I knew about her Black Heels to Tractor Wheels - A Love Story book ... which I may just have to buy because I'm curious.
Reading and watching these girls today. Sounds like a plan!


Comments
You are a busy mama. Put your feet up once in awhile!