This little girl is 16 and is about to start a crazy schedule of stuff ... college road trip tours, AP testing to the extreme, more SAT/ACT testing, GIRLS STATE, youth retreats with our Church, J.O.B., and maybe (we hope) Governor's School. I would prefer to remember her in a flower dress with a hat playing with her Fisher Price Little People and reading her AMERICAN GIRL books.
If you are my age ... 41 (gulp), you may remember this face below. His name was Davy Jones and he died this morning. I can remember being a little girl and watching THE MONKEES show on television and I especially recall the episode where Davy showed up on the Brady Bunch. Music was innocent back then. I may need to play his stuff on youtube tonight. My girlies need to know a cute heart throb who could play the tambourine from way back ...
BUT, I am 41 (just newly turned) and I DID RUN 155 miles in just 2 short months. So maybe I am a young 41 ;)

Comments