I know that this year we've added a day to the month, but STILL!
We've been busy, busy, BUSY here in our neck of the woods. There is swim team, basketball, school, winter formals, work, school registrations, meetings, projects, and a SuperBowl Party (yay GIANTS). In between all that I've been training for a half marathon.
I think back a few years ago when my family bought me these pajamas ...
Supermom ... yes? If it's bragging then I don't care ... it's been that sort of month. I'm a bit cranky, a lot tired, and just a tad angry (with all that political stuff in the news). I know that today is only the 14th of the month, but I am so ready to move on into March ... April ... May. Give me SPRING! I want my schedule to ease up (if that's even possible), the days to get longer, the weather to get warmer, and my mood to get better.
I'm ready ...
We've been busy, busy, BUSY here in our neck of the woods. There is swim team, basketball, school, winter formals, work, school registrations, meetings, projects, and a SuperBowl Party (yay GIANTS). In between all that I've been training for a half marathon.
I think back a few years ago when my family bought me these pajamas ...
| Gosh my hair is short and I think I may be in better shape NOW(thanks to all those MILES of running). |
Supermom ... yes? If it's bragging then I don't care ... it's been that sort of month. I'm a bit cranky, a lot tired, and just a tad angry (with all that political stuff in the news). I know that today is only the 14th of the month, but I am so ready to move on into March ... April ... May. Give me SPRING! I want my schedule to ease up (if that's even possible), the days to get longer, the weather to get warmer, and my mood to get better.
I'm ready ...
Comments