I can hardly believe that it is already March 7th. Where has the year gone already? My only excuse for not comprehending the time, is that I have spent weekend after weekend at the pool watching my girls SWIM. I had a brief rendezvous with the husband to MEXICO (I may share that soon) in January, but every other weekend in January, February, and up until now has been spent breathing in chlorinated air.
This weekend, while it will be my first one spent at home, it will be yet ANOTHER swim meet for the daughter in the photos above. She is attending a traveling sectional meet with other swimmers from the team. For the first time she will get to swim the maximum # of entries allowed. She has worked incredibly hard this season and her times in the pool show for it. I am one proud mama!
While the 15 year old will be swimming her heart out, I will be glued to the MEET MOBILE app allowing me to view the results of the swimming live. I cannot wait! Praying for another great SWIM WEEKEND ...
Comments