COOL! I just realized that I have been blogging for a little more than 2 years now. I started here, moved to VOX for a little bit, but then found my way back here. Some of my stuff got transfered back over to here, but I guess I did not add everything.
This post was nothing extraordinary, but it reveals me more than a lot of my other posts. I sometimes wonder how I am perceived by those who read.
Part of me likes to expose myself, but then I like a little anonymity. I think I am split in so many ways ...
This post was nothing extraordinary, but it reveals me more than a lot of my other posts. I sometimes wonder how I am perceived by those who read.
Part of me likes to expose myself, but then I like a little anonymity. I think I am split in so many ways ...
- a little hip, but sort of nerdy
- quiet, but then I can talk your ear off
- introvert most of the time, but then I have extrovert moments too
- passive, but then outgoing/courageous
Maybe it is good to keep the audience guessing ...
Comments
:)
Happy Blog-o-versary!
have a great weekend. stay cool
{W}