
It should be a good month ... my birthday (it was the 11th), Valentine's Day.
BUT this year February seems to be dragging.
Too many snow days with too many cold days for this converted Southerner.
I am dealing with a bit of stress that I cannot share ... yet.
I should be eating better and exercising more. I'll admit that I've fallen off the bandwagon.
My LENTEN promise is going well. At least I got that going for me.
Tomorrow would be my Dad's 72nd birthday. Sadly he only saw 69.
School stuff is driving me a little batty. I think February is known for that.
I'm feeling a little sadder than usual.
My blogging has been weak at BEST.
((((SIGH))))
Is MARCH coming soon?
I can't wait!
Comments
Call it winter dull-drums, cabin-fever, whatever you like. February is like this every single year -- but why we can't shake it is beyond me.
Find hope that Spring is coming.
And I'm praying extra hard for your special intention.
Hugs, honey!
I'm right there with you. February is supposed to be the shortest month of the year...why does it feel like the LONGEST??? Hang in there!